Farryn Amber | Rose Facial Mask 40g | Cruelty Free
Why we love it!
- A clarifying mask for luminous skin!
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Organic, Natural Ingredients
- Ethical & Sustainable Brand
- 100% Plastic Free Option
A light floral blend of vitamins and antioxidants, this clarifying mask will gently polish away dead skin cells for a luminous effect.
- Rose Petals are cleansing and hydrating for sensitive skin
- Green Tea Extract contains polyphenols, a potent skin-loving antioxidant
- Activated Charcoal (from coconut husk) sticks to the dirt that are clogged in pores and helps to pull it out of your pores leaving you with a fresher, clearer look. It can also pull out the unwanted excess oils from your skin, leaving you with a smoother-looking complexion
How To Use
Add powder, roughly the size of a fifty cent piece. Activate powder with water to form a paste then apply to clean skin. Rinse with water before mask dries. Use the mask 1-2 times per week for best results. You can also add a few drops of your favourite face oil for an extra hydration boost.
Farryn Amber masks are in powder form to ensure you get 100% active botanicals, vitamins and fruit enzymes. Allowing you to activate the mask yourself ensures a fresh potent mask every single time.
1.4 oz / 40g
Glass jar with aluminium lid.
Why Farryn Amber?
'Honest, transparent and clean skincare that feeds your skin.
Hand blended with the highest quality organic botanical extracts to enhance your senses and revitalise your skin. Vegan and certified cruelty free.'
Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Kelp, Activated Charcoal (from coconut husk), Rose Petals, Rose Geranium Flower Oil