Lavender Soap Bar - Zero Waste Path
Why we love it!
- 100% Natural ingredients
- Essential oil and ground lavender buds create a relaxing atmosphere
- Great body scrubbing properties!
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free
- Handmade in the UK
- 100% plastic free
This lavender soap is perfect for any lavender lover, thanks to the lavender essential oil and ground lavender buds it will create a relaxing atmosphere in the shower, in addition to this it provides a great body scrubbing properties!
This soap bar can be used for washing your hands or body, but the scrub may be too harsh on your face if you have a very sensitive skin!
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Cambrian blue clay: It has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, absorbs toxins and help increase circulation
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
I am 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.
100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Glycerin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flowers, Blue CambrianMontmorillonite Clay.
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturisingthan standard commercial soap
Please note that we use a natural, almond-based glue on our labels.