Toockies Cotton Circulation Glove | Plastic Free
Why we love it!
- GOTS certified, organic, raw cotton
- Gentle and effective exfoliating of the face and body
- Compostable and biodegradable
- 100% Plastic free
- Durable and machine washable.
- Fairtrade certified and managed by a local NGO, “Promise Charitable Trust”
- An organic, hand-knitted circulation glove for gentle and effective peeling of the face and body. These gloves are a fantastic plastic-free alternative to scrubs and exfoliating cremes containing micro-plastic and plastic packaging.
TOOCKIES circulation-glove exfoliates gently and easily, removing dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, leaving it soft and refreshed. The gloves are made of raw and untreated plant materials and therefore compostable and biodegradable.
They are durable and machine washable. This glove is hand made of GOTS certified, organic, raw cotton, which provides the mild abrasive effect.
All Toockies products are Fairtrade certified. When we purchase the cotton yarn from the mill in India, we receive a certificate with a Control Union stamp, the cotton is GOTS certified.
Fairtrade. The women who participate in this project are taught how to knit at a local community center, where a bathroom has been built just for them. The knitters take home a little roll of yarn, and once a week they drop off finished products, where a quality check is facilitated. There is a doctor present who gives the knitters and their children a free check up. By purchasing these products you are supporting these women by giving them a chance to have dreams that they would otherwise not have. Handmade in India by women in a fairtrade project, managed by a local NGO called “Promise Charitable Trust”