Norse Shaving Soap | Peppermint | Zero Waste | 75g
Why we love it!
- 100% Plastic free and zero waste
- Packed with essential oils that promote circulation, smell great and keep bacteria off your beard
- Produces a rich, luxurious lather for a perfect shave
- Handmade in the UK
Handmade in the UK, our Peppermint scented luxury shaving soap produces a rich, luxurious lather that helps your razor glide over your face and achieve a perfect shave.
Directions for use: Wet your face with warm water which softens the hair and relaxes the skin and facial muscles making shaving easier. Dip your shaving brush into hot water, then using a circular motion with brush on the soap create a rich lather. Use the brush to apply the lather to your face allowing the brush to lift the hairs making them easier to shave. Shave with the grain of the beard.
General shaving tips
- Shower or bathe before shaving, or warm the face with a hot flannel,
- Use plenty of hot water and shave in a warm environment,
- Use a quality shaving brush with good shaving soap,
- Brush in a circular motion to lift the beard,
- Shave with the beard, never against the grain,
- Rinse the blade frequently in hot water.
- Rinse face well with cool water and gently pat dry,
- After shaving use a moisturiser such as Norse liquid moisturiser,
- Avoid applying alcohol-based products to the face after
'Our owner and founder, Iain, is a man with a face. True story. He has a pretty splendid beard and much as he wanted a sweet smelling and itch free face mane, he was getting pretty fed up of being a grease monkey with no pennies left in his pocket in his search for an epic beard product. Thus, Norse was born.
At Norse we make naturally great grooming products for the bearded, smooth-faced and mustachioed men of the world.Norse oils, waxes and salves are handmade in Kingston-upon-Thames with natural ingredients. No fake news here. They’re packed with essential oils that all do important jobs, like promoting healthy circulation, smelling great, and keeping bacteria off your beard hair, because eeeew.
Our plastic free, environmentally (and wallet) friendly razors are great for men and women – no judgement here about what you want to shave. They also look pretty snazzy and make pleasing bathroom furniture if that’s relevant to you or whoever you share a bathroom with.
Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Potassium Tallowate, Aqua ,Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Parfum, Glycerine, Limonene, Potassium Hydroxide, Linalool, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide