Asmi Ayurveda Loose Leaf Tea | Energise | 150g
Why we love it!
- Creative energy in a tea!
- 100% Natural, loose leaf tea
- Sustainably and ethically sourced
- Stylish reusable / refillable tin (refills available)
- Plastic free
2 in stock
Creative energy for you
Energise, a fusion of the best of organic black tea, ginger, cardamom and turmeric and convinces with a typically refreshing chai spiciness.
The “Indian Ginseng” Ashwagandha – the multi talent of Ayurveda – is a real all-rounder. It is said to stimulate your brain, to give you new energy and to have a calming effect on your whole body. A blessing for you and your soul. For a clear head and at the same time new creative energy, our Energise Tea is just the right thing for you.
The ingredients and their effects according to Ayurveda:
- Black tea (full-bodied taste and stimulating, vitalizing effect)
- Ginger (rich in vitamin C, magnesium, iron and calcium and has an antibacterial effect)
- Cinnamon (brings the spicy note and has a disinfectant, blood circulation and mood-lifting effect)
- Ashwagandha (the medicinal plant calms and energizes, boosts the immune system and improves thyroid function)
- Turmeric (strong anti-inflammatory effect and use in metabolic diseases)
- Cardamom pod and cardamom seed (helps with digestive and cold complaints and soothes respiratory diseases)
- Cloves (strengthen the body’s defenses and protects cells from free radicals)
- Black pepper (especially in interaction with turmeric helpful for inflammations, also has an antioxidant effect)
Pour 200 ml of boiling water over 1.5 g of tea and let it strain for 5 minutes.
150 g (approx. 100 cups)
‘āsmi stands for modern Ayurvedic lifestyle: pure, close to nature, individual and timeless. In India I grew up in a region called Kerala. There I lived with my family on a farm with hundreds of coconut trees and huge rice fields. Kerala is the home of Ayurveda and was therefore also a part of my everyday life. When I was sick, my mother used to collect Tulsi leaves from the garden to make me a tea. We used fresh, homemade hibiscus paste as shampoo. We were a part of nature and discovered our treasures in it and were taught to always look out for them. This is what we want to achieve in Germany & Europe with Asmi Ayurveda. Our organic teas are developed by an experienced Ayurveda doctor, sourced ethically and packed by people with disability. Our vision of an authentic Ayurvedic tea that is ecological, sustainable, socially integrative and attractively packaged – in Nordic design and yet rooted in tradition – thus finds its expression.’