Organic Herbal Loose Leaf Tea | Relax | Asmi Ayurveda | Sustainable, Ethical & Plastic Free | 75g Tin
Why we love it!
- Calming and soothing blend
- 100% Natural, loose leaf tea
- Sustainably and ethically sourced
- Stylish reusable / refillable tin (refills available)
- Plastic free
Out of stock
Calm your senses
Our Relax Tea is the organic herbal tea blend that will do you good.
Sustainably and regionally produced, we combine chamomile, lemon balm, rose petals, peppermint and fennel to offer you the right tea to soothe your senses. Besides its pleasant mildness, the Ayurvedic tea offers you a fresh kick through its lemon-mint combination.
The calming effects are mainly caused by lemon balm, chamomile and rose petals, because they help you to relax. In addition, Ayurveda tea supports your nervous system and helps you to recharge your batteries.
The ingredients and their effects according to Ayurveda:
- Fennel (versatile effect, e.g. for bronchial complaints, stomach problems and colds)
- Lemon balm (slightly lemony note and calms the nervous system and helps with insomnia and restlessness).
- Peppermint (fresh aroma, antibacterial effect and soothes colds and gastrointestinal complaints)
- Chamomile (considered anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and soothing).
- juniper berry (stimulates blood circulation and digestion)
- Rose petals (have an anti-inflammatory effect, strengthen and soothe the body).
- Stevia leaves (natural sweetness without the disadvantages of conventional sugar)
Pour 200 ml of boiling water over 1.5 g of tea and let it strain for 5 minutes.
75 g (approx. 50 cups)
‘āsmi stands for modern Ayurvedic lifestyle: pure, close to nature, individual and timeless. In India I grew up in a region called Kerala. There I lived with my family on a farm with hundreds of coconut trees and huge rice fields. Kerala is the home of Ayurveda and was therefore also a part of my everyday life. When I was sick, my mother used to collect Tulsi leaves from the garden to make me a tea. We used fresh, homemade hibiscus paste as shampoo. We were a part of nature and discovered our treasures in it and were taught to always look out for them. This is what we want to achieve in Germany & Europe with Asmi Ayurveda. Our organic teas are developed by an experienced Ayurveda doctor, sourced ethically and packed by people with disability. Our vision of an authentic Ayurvedic tea that is ecological, sustainable, socially integrative and attractively packaged – in Nordic design and yet rooted in tradition – thus finds its expression.’