BabyBubbles Teething Ring | Sage Green
Why we love it!
- The perfect accessory for babies to chomp and chew on safely!
- Made from untreated beech hardwood and food grade BPA free silicone
- Triple knotted and strength tested
- Beech is a wood that does not splinter and is naturally antibacterial
- Beautiful contemporary design – great for birthdays or baby shower gifts
- Plastic free
Out of stock
The use of beautiful untreated beech hardwood and food grade BPA free silicone to create our hand-made teething rattles, holding true to our philosophy of simple, pretty and most importantly, safe. Both materials are commonly used for teething and our babies love them! The teething rattles are triple knotted and strength tested – and they makes the sweetest rattling sound, helping baby to stay focused when playing or nursing. They are the perfect accessory for babies to chomp and chew on. Each ring is approximately 2 inches (5 cm) wide.
The use of untreated beech hardwood rings and beads that are all-natural and untreated. Beech is a wood that does not splinter and is naturally antibacterial – in other words perfect for little baby hands and mouths.
Your items come pre-washed but please wipe off with a wet cloth or baby wipe before first use. Wooden parts should never be soaked in water. The wood is untreated but can be treated with a mild oil if desired. Applying oil might change the color of the wood.
All of the products are safety tested and compliant with current ASTM, CPSIA and CE regulations.
All of the silicone beads are 100% BPA free, food grade silicone (similar to pacifiers and bottle nipples) and FDA approved.
- Adult supervision is always required.
- Babies/toddlers should not be left unattended with beaded items.
- Regularly check for any damage to teething toy. If the beads, cord, or rings are damaged discontinue use.
- Buyer assumes all responsibility.