Zero Waste Path | Natural & Vegan | Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar
Why we love it!
- 100% Natural ingredients
- Moisturising Coconut in perfect for dry and damaged hair!
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free
- 100% Plastic Free
1 in stock
This moisturising shampoo bar is perfect for dry and damaged hair, as well as curly hair. Please note that the coconut scent fades in the soap-making process, making this bar unscented.
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Coconut Milk: Boosts hair’s volume and shine, helps to repair and detangle damaged hair
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising, helps increase hair shine
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Jojoba oil: Helps with moisture retention and damage repair, easily absorbed
- Cocoa butter: Highly moisturising and conditioning, it is absorbed easily
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer
Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
I am 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.
100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Cocos Nucifera ( Coconut) Milk*, Aqua, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Glycerin, Sodium Jojobate (Jojoba Oil), Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Cocoa Butter)
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
Please note that we use a natural, almond-based glue on our labels.