Farryn Amber | Botanical Balm 60ml | Cruelty Free
Why we love it!
- A rich combination of potent hydrating botanical plant oils!
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Organic, Natural Ingredients
- Ethical & Sustainable Brand
- 100% Plastic Free Option
2 in stock
A widely versatile balm, carefully hand crafted with Organic Shea Butter, Mango Butter and a rich combination of potent hydrating botanical plant oils, including Calendula Flower Extract, Organic Hemp Seed and Raspberry Seed Oils.
- Mango Butter is extracted from the seed kernels of the fruit of the mango tree. It is known to be highly moisturising and easily absorbed by the skin, making it a good choice for those with dry skin
- Calendula Flower Extract promotes collagen production, an essential protein for glowing skin, Calendula aids in sustaining soothed, hydrated skin
- Raspberry Seed Oil is jam packed full of all the stuff your skin craves. It contains more than 50% Omega 6 essential fatty acid, Linoleic acid, making it great for oily and blemished skin. This powerhouse fatty acid is known for its moisturising and balancing powers
How To Use
Daily, massage a small amount into damp skin after cleansing. Can also be used as lip or beard balm, hand cream, make-up remover, after-sun or moisturiser.
Apply roughly the size of a five cent piece, apply more for a deeper hydration.
2 fl oz / 60 ml
Packaging: Glass jar with Aluminium lid
Why Farryn Amber?
‘Honest, transparent and clean skincare that feeds your skin.
Hand blended with the highest quality organic botanical extracts to enhance your senses and revitalise your skin. Vegan and certified cruelty free.’
*Shea Butter, Mango Butter, Grapeseed Oil, *Golden Jojoba Oil, Vitamin-E (from wheatgerm), Sunflower Seed Oil, Calendula Flower Extract, *Hemp Seed Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil, *Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Black Pepper Oil, Cedarwood Bark Oil, Sweet Orange Peel Oil, Vanilla Bean Extract