Forbidden Fruit Soy Wax Candle | 100g | Above The Flame
Why we love it!
- 100% Natural soy wax candle
- A composition of red fruits, florescence with a hint of smoky wood and pink peppercorns
- Hand finished with dried botanicals
- Vegan friendly, cruelty-free and phthalate-free fragrance oil
- Natural, non-toxic cotton wick with a fine paper filament
3 in stock
Above the flame has created the 100% Natural Forbidden Fruit candle – a mysteriously fruity fragrance. Enigmatic composition of red fruits, florescence with a hint of smoky wood and pink peppercorns. All of this creates a luxurious aroma.
How To Use
• Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting (you can use a wick trimmer, nail clippers, or scissors).
• Burn candle for between 2-3 hours generally.
• Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches at all times.
• Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
Amber glass jar with aluminium lid. Compostable label made of sugarcane and hemp by-product.
Height: 6.5cm / Diameter: 6.0cm / Wax Net Weight: 100g
About Above The Flame:
Above The Flame Candle Co. is located in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, Inverness, where they make eco-friendly candles using vegan, cruelty-free fragrance oils and 100% soy wax – a superior alternative to traditional paraffin wax, as it has a cleaner burn, doesn’t release toxins and it’s sustainable. The candles are hand poured into gorgeous amber glass jars with aluminium lids, finished with a delicate touch of botanical decoration and certified compostable labels. They are available in many beautiful scents like Scottish Woodland, Vintage Books, Infused Bergamot and even an unscented version Simplicity, a perfect choice for those who prefer a fragrance-free environment. The stylish, minimalist design of the candles makes them attractive to a wide range of customers, from locals to travelling tourists. This combined with the earth-friendly nature of Above The Flame Candle Co. creates the perfect eco-gift. The company is proud to say they plant 10 TREES for every order.