Lavender Shampoo Bar – Zero Waste Path
Why we love it!
- 100% Natural ingredients
- Perfect for thin or oily hair, as it keeps the hair moisturised without leaving oily residue
- Lavender essential oil will keep you extra relaxed in the shower!
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free
- 100% Plastic Free
Out of stock
This shampoo bar is suggested for thin or oily hair, as it keeps the hair moisturised without leaving oily residues. In addition to this, the lavender essential oil will keep you extra relaxed in the shower!
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, it penetrates well into hair follicles, reduces inflammation and is antioxidant
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Castor oil: Highly moisturising, helps increase hair shine
- Cocoa butter: Highly moisturising and conditioning, it is absorbed easily
- Pink clay: Soothing, softening and with delicate cleaning properties
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap-like shampoo bars, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
I am 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.
100% recycled, unbleached cardboard. Recyclable and/or compostable.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Aqua, Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Glycerin, Sodium Almondate (Sweet Almond Oil), Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (Cocoa Butter), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Kaolin (Pink Clay).
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this shampoo bar are unsaponified, making it extra moisturising
Please note that we use a natural, almond-based glue on our labels.