100% Pure Palo Santo Essential Oil | 5ML | Worldy Aromas
Why we love it!
- Ideal for holistic aromatherapy
- 100% Pure product
- From a sustainable company
2 in stock
About Worldy Aromas Essential Oil
100% pure Palo Santo Essential Oil 5ml ideal for holistic aromatherapy.
Our Palo Santo essential oil is extracted through a distillation process by vapor steam which means no chemicals are involved.
- Meditation/Yoga and Relaxation: Dilute a few drops with water in a diffuser or oil burner and the vapours will create a calming aroma
- Direct Palm Inhalation: Place a drop of the oil in the palm of your hand, gently rub the palms together, bring them towards your face and take a deep inhalation. Exhale slowly… enjoy! (Caution: As this is 100% pure, you might experience irritation of your skin)
Palo Santo has a high concentration of Limonene, a medicinal terpene known to be a strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiseptic agent.
Safety and Precautions
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, avoid using Palo Santo essential oil
- Keep Palo Santo essential oil out of reach of children
- The essential oil of Palo Santo has a shelf life of approximately three to four years
About Worldy Aromas
‘Our company believes in natural, authentic and sustainable products designed to compliment practices like yoga, meditation and mindfulness by creating a relaxing environment. We met at University studying Osteopathy in London and founded Worldly Aromas a few months later.
After learning about the dangerous chemicals used in many commercial incense sticks, candles and aromatherapy oils we wanted to create a brand that people could trust to provide products that are free from toxins.
We also care deeply about our impact on the earth and avoid any animal or plastic wherever possible (the lids for the essential oil bottles are still plastic, but we are working on sourcing an alternative).
We use high quality and rare ingredients to provide an amazing sensory experience which is created by artisans from around the world. The processes involved to extract these ingredients do not involve chemicals and are made on a small scale with sustainability in mind.’