PATCH Biodegradable Bamboo Plasters | Coconut Oil | 25 Pack
Why we love it!
- Perfect for kids – these are enriched with Coconut Oil to help soothe abrasions
- The 1st Organic Bamboo plasters in the UK
- 100% Biodegradable / Compostable – No sending Plasters to Landfill
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Made from Sustainable Organic Bamboo fibres
- Free from irritating chemicals, latex & parabens
Out of stock
PATCH Natural Biodegradable Plasters are made from sustainable and organic bamboo fibres and are fully biodegradable and home compostable!
The Coconut Oil plasters are perfect for kids with the panda design and the coconut oil enriched in the gauze to hlep soothe minor abrasions and provide long-lasting support for sensitive skin.
These plasters are not just eco-friendly – they are also hypoallergenic and free from any chemicals as well as plastic, latex and parabens, making them perfect for children and anyone with sensitive skin, or skin that reacts to normal plasters. PATCH use natural minerals and nanotechnology to create a gentle and kind adhesive.
They are also 100% vegan and cruelty free.
- Pack size – Tube of 25
- 100% organic
- Organic Bamboo Fibre
- Sustainably sourced
- Home compostable
- No irritating chemicals
- Cruelty Free
- Plastic, Silicone, Latex & Paraben Free