PATCH Biodegradable Bamboo Plasters | Natural | 25 Pack
Why we love it!
- The 1st Organic Bamboo plasters in the UK
- 100% Biodegradable / Compostable
- No More Sending Plasters to Landfill
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Made from Sustainable Organic Bamboo fibres
- Free from irritating chemicals, latex & parabens
3 in stock
PATCH Natural Biodegradable Plasters are made from sustainable and organic bamboo fibres and are fully biodegradable and home compostable!
These plasters are not just eco-friendly – they are also hypoallergenic and free from any chemicals as well as plastic, latex and parabens, making them perfect for children and anyone with sensitive skin, or skin that reacts to normal plasters. PATCH use natural minerals and nanotechnology to create a gentle and kind adhesive.
They are also 100% vegan and cruelty free.
- Pack size – Tube of 25
- 100% organic
- Organic Bamboo Fibre
- Sustainably sourced
- Home compostable
- No irritating chemicals
- Cruelty Free
- Plastic, Silicone, Latex & Paraben Free