Silicone Dummy Clip | Mama Knows | BPA Free, Food Grade Silicone | Pink, Grey & White
Why we love it!
- Stops little ones from losing their dummies!
- Highest quality food grade silicone
- Free from BPA, PVC, phthalate, latex, cadmium, lead & heavy metals
- Non-toxic and do not support the growth of bacteria or mould
- Safety compliant with BSEN 12586:2007
1 in stock
These silicone dummy clips (soother holders) are a brilliant solution to stop your little ones from losing their dummies. Made from silicone beads with two natural wooden beads, these dummy clips not only stop your little ones from dropping their dummies they look great as well!
Mama Knows jewellery and teethers are made from high quality food grade silicone and are free from BPA, PVC, phthalate, latex, cadmium, lead & heavy metals. They are non-toxic and do not support the growth of bacteria or mould. They are compliant with European Safety Standards EN71 Parts 1, 2 and 3.
Safety is of paramount importance so these dummy clips have been tested by an independent UK testing house to ensure that they compliant with British Safety Standards BSEN 12586:2007. All of the Mama Knows dummy clips come with the following warnings for your child’s safety:
- Inspect the soother clip carefully before each use and throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Never lengthen the soother holder
- Never attach to cords, ribbons, laces or loose parts of clothing as there is a risk of strangulation.
- Only attach the soother holder to clothing.
- The soother holder is not to be used when the baby is in a cot, bed or crib and should only be used under the supervision of an adult.
- The soother holder is not to be used as a toy or a teether.
The soother holder is compliant with BSEN 12586:2007.
The dummy clips can be washed gently in warm soapy water and left to dry. Do not soak the metal part of the clip as this may cause rusting. If the metal clip does get wet dry the clip immediately. Do not use any other cleaning solutions or cleaning sprays as this may compromise the quality of the dummy clip.
Why Mama Knows:
Mama Knows was launched in 2016 by Lisa, a Manchester based mama of two. Tired of being scratched when feeding and also having had several necklaces broken by grabby little hands, Lisa started creating stylish necklaces made out of silicone that were safe to wear around grabby hands and teething gums. The pieces soon became popular with other mamas and Mama Knows was born shortly afterwards.