Silvan Skincare | Mamas Balm | Natural & Vegan | 60ml Jar
Why we love it!
- Award winning healing & protecting product
- Soothes stretch marks, dry patches, nipples and babies bottoms – the perfect multi-tasker!
- Ultra-nourishing papaya and mandarin to heal and protect
- Certified as cruelty free under the Leaping Bunny programme
- No parabens, silicones, mineral oils, synthetic fragrances or colouring
7 in stock
Our award-winning vegan Mama’s Balm is rich in organic shea butter, plant oils and calendula. With ultra-nourishing papaya and mandarin to heal and protect, its multi-tasking properties soothe stretch marks, dry patches, nipples and babies bottoms. Certified as cruelty free under the Leaping Bunny programme and registered with the Vegan Society.
Massage gently into dry or sore skin and stretch marks during and after pregnancy.
THE GREEN PARENT NATURAL BEAUTY AWARDS 2019
GOLD Award – Baby & Child – Best Baby Balm
BEST BUY – Pregnancy
JANEY LOVES PLATINUM AWARDS 2018
Platinum Award winner MOTHER AND BABY category
- Shea butter. This organic shea butter is sourced from a women’s cooperative in Ghana. Shea butter moisturises the skin and restores elasticity. Its protective and healing properties make it especially beneficial for dry and damaged skin.
- Apricot oil. A gentle organic oil, naturally rich in vitamins and suitable for everyday use for soothing and nourishing sensitive skin, dry, mature skin and
- Papaya oil. This oil is extracted from the seeds of the papaya fruit (also known as paw paw). It is rich in omega 9 as well as Omega 6 and vitamins A and C and potassium. Papaya oil keeps moisture locked into skin; a great choice for stretching, sensitive skin.
- Calendula. In the form of CO2 extract from organic calendula flowers, this oil is widely known for its exceptional healing properties.
- Mandarin. A sweet, tangy fruit oil with a gentle citrus aroma. Mandarin oil helps to combat stretch marks in pregnancy especially when combined with the shea butter in this balm.
HOW TO USE
Use to soothe dry skin and repair sore skin before and after pregnancy. Suitable for both mama and baby. Scoop out about a teaspoon of balm, rub together in palms, massage gently into skin. Tip: Take time out to massage legs and tummies for softer skin and relaxation.
- NO PARABENS, SILICONES OR MINERAL OILS
- NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES OR COLOURINGS
- REGISTERED WITH THE VEGAN SOCIETY
- CERTIFIED AS CRUELTY FREE WITH THE LEAPING BUNNY PROGRAMME
Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, carica papaya seed oil, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) cera, tocopherol (vitamin E), citrus nobilis peel oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, citrus aurantium (neroli) flower oil, anthemis nobilis (mandarin) flower oil, calendula officinalis flower extract, d-limonene°, linalol°, geraniol°, farnesol°.
*organic, °natural component of essential oil
Packaging: Glass container and aluminium lid. Recyclable or Reusable.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Because this product contains essential oils test it on a small area of skin first.