The Sol Cushion | Cai & Jo | 45cm
Why we love it!
- Inspired by the sun which symbolises energy, positivity and power
- Large enough to make a statement on their own, or can be paired with others to add relaxed summer vibes to any living space
- Hand-embroidered by a small company
- Unique, dreamy designs by Cai & Jo
- Beautiful addition to any space
2 in stock
The Sol cushion is, of course, inspired by the sun which symbolises energy, positivity and power.
- Cushions measure 18 inches (45 cm) diameter
- We recommend an 18-20 inch padding depending on the material of padding and how full you like it to be (18 inch eco padding is pictured)
- The cushions are fully embroidered on the front and are plain natural cotton on the reverse, with a concealed zip closure
- Avoid pulling on the embroidery threads (especially by animals!) to keep your cushion looking it’s best!
- Hand-embroidered in a cotton/viscose blend by a small company in India
Care: Spot clean/gentle hand wash only, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, iron on a very low heat.
Please note that as the cushion covers are handmade, there are slight variations in the exact size and design of each one.
CAI & JO
Cai & jo is a small independent brand dedicated to creating uniquely beautiful home décor and lifestyle products. Based in London, every cai & jo piece is designed by founder Cody Bond, a self-taught artist and designer whose distinctive aesthetic draws inspiration from the textures, colours and shapes of the natural world.