Winter Lodge Soy Wax Candle | 100g | Above the Flame
Why we love it!
- 100% natural soy wax candle
- Fresh uplifting fragrance that comes alive through notes of pine, lemon and eucalyptus.
- Hand finished with blue cornflower petals
- Vegan friendly, cruelty-free and phthalate-free fragrance oil
- Natural, non-toxic cotton wick with a fine paper filament
Out of stock
A fresh uplifting fragrance that comes alive through notes of pine, lemon and eucalyptus. All of this leads into a heart of forest fruit, winter jasmine and lavender while the warmth of amber and moss completes the fragrance. Hand finished with blue cornflower petals.
About 20 hours burn time.
How To Use
• Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting (you can use a wick trimmer, nail clippers, or scissors).
• Burn candle for between 2-3 hours generally.
• Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings and matches at all times.
• Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
Amber glass jar with aluminium lid. Compostable label made of sugarcane and hemp by-product.
Height: 6.5cm / Diameter: 6.0cm / Wax Net Weight: 100g
About Above the Flame:
Above The Flame Candle Co. is located in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, Inverness, where they make eco-friendly candles using vegan, cruelty-free fragrance oils and 100% soy wax – a superior alternative to traditional paraffin wax, as it has a cleaner burn, doesn’t release toxins and it’s sustainable. The candles are hand poured into gorgeous amber glass jars with aluminium lids, finished with a delicate touch of botanical decoration and certified compostable labels. They are available in many beautiful scents like Scottish Woodland, Vintage Books, Infused Bergamot and even an unscented version Simplicity, a perfect choice for those who prefer a fragrance-free environment. The stylish, minimalist design of the candles makes them attractive to a wide range of customers, from locals to travelling tourists. This combined with the earth-friendly nature of Above The Flame Candle Co. creates the perfect eco-gift. The company is proud to say they plant 10 TREES for every order.